About me
Howdy!
It's always awkward to introduce yourself to an audience that doesn't necessarily exist yet, but it certainly is recommended. So hello future reader. Thank you for taking the time to look at the little corner of internet I'm carving out for myself.I'm Emily and have always wanted a really cool nickname, but never got one. I'm an adult-adult (not to be confused with an adultier-adult), home-owner, doting wife, gamer, writer, photographer, fashion junkie, and weirdo at large. Hopefully you're here because you liked something I did. I hope you'll stick around and we can get to be friends!
Here's a little bit more about me and what you could potentially see on this platform:
Like you, I get super aesthetic angst because my house has mismatched furniture and I spend too much time on Pinterest planning my interior design if I had an unlimited budget and changeable floor plan. I might share Sims4 builds that I do to scratch my interior design itch. You can also look forward to any actual home updates I budget and complete.
I have loved and listened to K-pop for a decade. There will probably be posts sharing a new song from my favorite groups, celebrating accomplishments, and cooing over the ABSOLUTE babies that the new rookie groups of the year are (I just wanna make them a tasty lunch and help with their homework and tell them I'm so proud of all their hard work!!)
I've struggled with HELLA dry skin my whole life. I've only recently discovered a skincare routine I can stick with. I still try new products and will review anything worthwhile here as well. I'm a sucker for cute makeup packages and frequently have cute hauls to share.
I love clothes, but never have anything to wear. In the rare event that I manage to create a HECKIN' LOOK you can bet an OOTD will be shared here and on my Instagram @_emilovely_ I also have newly subscribed to a sustainable and conscious approach to fashion. I'll be suggesting brands to try out and complaining about targeted advertising on social media.
Who knows what else the world has to offer. As I discover new hobbies and experience new adventures I'll endeavor to share them.
You can keep up with my loud and supportive love for K-pop on my twitter @_emilovely_
Let's live our best lives!🌈
Comments
Post a Comment